Mandarin Oriental Singapore is one of the world’s foremost luxury hotels. It is the only hotel in the city that has been awarded Five-Star status for both accommodation and spa in the prestigious Forbes Travel Guide for six consecutive years (2012 to 2017). Discover the perfect retreat with Mandarin Oriental Singapore’s Restore & Refresh offer. This includes a luxurious stay, dining and wellness experiences, and a VIP visit to lululemon for bespoke guidance on the best technical athletic apparel to support an active lifestyle.
Soak in the city skyline view from the comfort of a Marina Bay Singapore View room and be greeted with welcome amenities from The Spa’s bespoke Quintessence collection. Guests can also indulge in dining experiences at Melt Café and Dolce Vita. Enjoy restorative treatments at The Spa at Mandarin Oriental Singapore with a pampering Abhyanga healing treatment that includes a full body massage with warm neem and traditional ayurvedic triphala oil, and a revitalizing body scrub. To ease tension and increase flexibility, enjoy a private Yamuna body rolling experience with a certified practitioner.
Our Concierge team Mandarin Oriental Singapore will arrange for guests to visit lululemon Duxton, for a personalised shopping experience – that includes specially selected recommendations of lululemon’s technical product, featuring world class fabrics and innovative craftsmanship that best support their chosen fitness endeavor.
The Restore & Refresh package is priced from SGD 1350, and includes:
• Accommodation for two nights in a Marina Bay View room
• Mandarin Oriental’s Quintessence’s Spa Music Collection and bespoke Bath and Shower Oil
• Return limousine transfers to the lululemon store, located at Duxton Road
• In-store personal fitness session by lululemon (excludes purchases)
• A Yamuna body rolling session for two adults
• A 120-minute Abhyanga healing treatment at the Spa per person
• A wellness lunch at Dolce Vita for two adults
• Daily international buffet breakfast at Melt Café for two adults
Valid from now to 30 June 2018, room rates are per room per night, based on double occupancy and subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government tax. For room reservations and enquiries, please visit www.mandarinoriental.com.